In 2006 we thought it would be good if UK couples could find and contact wedding providers abroad directly
. So we set up marry abroad
to do just that.
1000s of couples have since found their perfect wedding planner or venue via our
With only 2 clicks
from our homepage to your own
website/email, our website is designed to get couples to contact you
. Your advert isn't "lost" in a large, confusing website, and
couples can find your business easily. We also receive daily wedding
enquiries which we pass on to our wedding providers.
Our Packages include:
- Full advert on
country legalities page, all with links to your
- Direct wedding enquiries from couples via email,
Facebook messenger, and via our recommendations to couples
- Website visits from couples
- Email links on relevant article pages
- Promote you on our social media (6000+ followers) and blog
To learn more, just click on the button below and
we'll send you full information.
Email us for full info
We also offer an easy way to confirm more wedding bookings
and grow your business,
see this page
for more details.
Our Brides Say
"Heading off to Italy on Sat to meet planners we found on your site.
Excited beyond words!" @alisonannk
"Thank you for getting back to me so quickly, I have been checking your site for the past few weeks and I love all the information that you have provided."
I found your website really useful when I was researching getting married in New York, it provided me with a lot of information and answered a lot of the questions I had about all the legalities. Katy G
Our Planners Say
“Thanks to Marry Abroad we have reached hundreds of UK brides over the past
12 years. It has truly been our “gateway” to the UK market, and is a vital
part of our marketing plan.”
Anna Wohlfart, Sani Resort, Halkidiki, Greece
- In 2018 we sent over £3.8 million worth of wedding enquiries to our clients
- Launched in 2006 - we're one of the original wedding abroad websites
- Only 2 clicks from our homepage to reach your website (so you aren't "lost" on a complicated site)